Crickex Registration & KYC Verification in India
Every new bettor who wants to start betting on sports on Crickex must create a personal account on our platform. It will be yours alone and you will have full control over your balance.
On this page we will tell you how to get completely registered and verified on Crickex without any difficulties!
How to register at Crickex?
Registering a personal account on Crickex is a very easy process that takes you a couple of minutes and a couple of simple steps.
We have detailed all the steps about Crickex account creation for your convenience:
#1 Visit Crickex
Go to our official website, mobile site, or log in to our Android and iOS mobile app.
#2 Click “Sign Up”
This is the button that will open an account signup form in front of you.
#3 Fill out the fields
You need to fill in the fields on the registration form. You must enter: Username, Password, select currency, full name, phone number and email.
#4 Confirm the registration
Click the registration confirmation button and you will be taken directly to the Crickex homepage. You will be prompted to deposit INR into your personal balance so you can start betting right away.
Registration Requirements for new users
A Crickex account has a number of rules. They will not restrict the average bettor in any way and exist because we comply with the law as well as regulatory license requirements.
The list of basic requirements you need to be aware of includes:
- Users from India must be of legal age;
- You must only provide us with honest information about you if it is necessary for identification;
- The account must not be used by users for fraudulent purposes or money laundering;
- Users are only allowed to have one verified account;
These are all aspects and requirements that a Crickex account has. If you are an honest player from India and over 18 years old, you definitely won’t have any problems betting with us!
You can log in to your account at any time and on any Crickex platform when it is created.
In order to make a Crickex net login a user from India needs to:
- Go to Crickex. Visit our official computer or mobile site;
- Click “Login”. This will open the login form;
- Enter your details. Enter the Username and Password you used for registration on Crickex;
- Confirm Crickex login. Click on the confirmation button and you will be logged in and go to our homepage, from where you can choose the section you are interested in and start betting.
Login Process in The Mobile App
Crickex app login is also a very simple process and we have prepared a short step-by-step instruction for you:
- Login to the Crickex app through the icon in your smartphone menu;
- Click on the login button and enter your account information;
- Confirm login.
In our app, we have developed a save feature, so you will be automatically logged in the next time you log in to Crickex.
How to Verify an Account?
Our new users can get a data verification request from our security specialists. This is absolutely standard procedure on Crickex and you have nothing to worry about. This process also completely protects your cabinet from intruders.
In case you receive a request from our specialists, you need to:
- Login to your Crickex account and link your email as well as your cell phone;
- Send us photos of your identity documents;
- Wait for verification confirmation.
We process verification requests from our users 24 hours a day, so you will receive notification within a few hours of the verification being successfully completed.
Is it legal to create a Crickex account in India?
Yes, we are a legal bookie and betting exchange platform which complies with the laws of India and is internationally licensed by Curacao.
Can I bet on Crickex without registering?
No, each user needs a unique cabinet with a personal balance to place bets.
Can I reset the password from my account?
Yes, if you want to change your password, or just forgot it, click on “Forgot Password?” in the login window and follow the instructions.
Can I have and use multiple accounts on Crickex?
No, each user can only create and use one verified account for real money betting.
I got an email from Crickex requiring verification, what do I do?
You just need to provide photos of your age and identity documents, and then your account will be verified.