Already at the stage of first login and account creation you send us not a small amount of data. First of all, this is information about your IP address and cookies, and secondly, personal information, your name, email and phone number. During the verification process you also send us photos of the documents certifying your identity. What’s more, you send your bank account details, or e-wallet account details for deposits and withdrawals.
All of this is classified by Crickex as personal information. We collect it in order to comply with the laws of India, as well as the requirements of the Curacao Gaming Commission, whose license we hold. This information goes to our secure servers and is stored there.
Crickex has clear internal rules and designated purposes for which we may use our users’ data:
- Legality and proof of age. We allow adult users to play and we have a verification process. In addition, we prevent fraudulent schemes to launder money through betting accounts;
- License Compliance. We are licensed by Curacao (365/JAZ) and have user information requirements that we comply with;
- Fair Play Rule. Users are not allowed to manipulate the bonus programs we offer through the creation of multi-accounts;
- Improving Crickex functionality. With the information we receive, we can analyze and understand the needs of our users and their interests, thus we develop better and more relevant products;
- Promotion. We can use your contact information to notify you about new bonuses or products you can try.
Crickex retains the rights to store and process data received from users. At the same time, there are user information security responsibilities and Crickex uses the following tools to ensure these:
- All data is stored on SSL encrypted servers protected by anti-virus and firewall protection;
- Continuous improvement of information security mechanisms and data leak prevention;
- Only employees who are responsible for its distribution are allowed to work with user data;
- Information received from users may be used as part of the sending of advertising information, as well as for the purpose of internal analysis of user preferences.
It is worth noting that in the event of a request from state legal authorities, Crickex has the right to disclose user data.